来源：新闻 发布时间：2019-02-11 13:36:40 点击：
1. The diaries are a mixture of confession, work in progress and observation.
2. In his diary of 1944 he proclaims unswerving loyalty to the monarchy.
3. She is transcribing, from his dictation, the diaries of Simon Forman.
4. The diaries are a mixture of confession and observation.
5. On New Year"s Day in 1974, I started keeping a journal.
6. Ever since I saw the diary excerpts I"ve been cast down.
7. As I scribbled in my diary the light went out.
8. There was no immediate prospect of the diaries getting into print.
9. She kept a diary until shortly before her death.
10. Is reading a child"sdiary always a gross invasion of privacy?
11. His wartime experiences were inexplicably absent from the diaries.
12. Eleanor began to keep a diary.
13. His diaries were wantonly destroyed.
14. Tony Benn"s diaries are a rollicking read.
15. He covered his tracks, burnt letters and diaries.
他掩盖形迹，烧毁了信件与日记。推荐访问:英语 日记 日记用英语怎么说 日记用英语怎么读 活动用英语怎么说