来源：摄影 发布时间：2019-02-11 13:37:15 点击：
1. His wife wasn"t feeling too well and she wanted to go home.
2. She is not herself. She came near to a breakdown.
3. Now sit down and make yourself comfortable. You must be very tired.
4. He heaved his crippled leg into an easier position.
5. It is a sensuous but demanding car to drive.
6. They were sickened by the scenes of misery and degradation they found.
7. A sleep will do you the world of good.
8. He was generally feeling bad. He just couldn"tshake it off.
9. Just take it easy, David said. You"ll feel better presently.
放松点， 戴维说， 你很快就会觉得更舒服些。
10. It wasn"t anything serious. A mild stomach upset, that"s all.
11. Sam snuggled down in his pillow and fell asleep.
12. The jumper strikes the perfect balance between comfort and smartness.
13. She tried to maneuver her body into a more comfortable position.
14. I was still feeling a bit under the weather.
15. Wool is so scratchy that it irritates the skin.
毛料衣服太扎人，令皮肤很不舒服。推荐访问:英语 舒服 舒服用英语怎么说 爽英语怎么说 比赛用英语怎么说